- All the data included on this site (text, photographs, illustrations, icons, animations, databases, etc.) are the exclusive property of Geodis, or Geodis has been specifically authorised to use them.
- The information on services and their characteristics were valid when the page(s) in question went online. Data is provided for information only and cannot be considered as legally binding.
- Geodis reserves the right to modify the information without warning, and is not obliged to update this document. If, despite our efforts to provide accurate information on this website, you believe it contains an error, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- By accessing the Geodis site, you agree to comply with the French code for intellectual property and in general with international treaties and agreements including measures to protect copyright royalties. Thus you agree not to: download, reproduce in all or in part, sell, distribute, broadcast, publish, or communicate in any form whatsoever the data or work protected by copyright that appears on the Geodis site without specific prior written permission from the copyright holder for the work or data to be reproduced.
- For some of our topics ("Mailing list", "Human Resources", "Contacts"), you may be requested to voluntarily provide personal information such as your name, address, or e-mail. This information is necessary for us to respond to your comments or information requests. Please note that we do not intend to spontaneously send you e-mail, i.e. unless you have specifically requested a response from us.
- All visitors to this site who provide information to Geodis grant the company all the transferable rights concerning this information and the right to use it as the company sees fit. The information provided by visitors is not considered to be confidential; it should be accurate, lawful, and should not prejudice the interests of a third party. Finally, this site has been declared to the French National Computers and Freedom Commission according to the French law of January 6, 1978. All persons cited on a page of this Site may exercise their rights to access, modify, or delete the information concerning them at the following address :